Monday, October 11, 2010

Spinach Dip

Oh, I was craving this so much!! I love spinach dip, with a nice soft bread to go with it... Yummy!! So, I gave my mom a quick call and got her "secret" recipe! Turns out it is on the back of the Knorr's dip mix package!! Works for me... Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

Spinach Dip

1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
1 package (10 ounces) baby spinach, chopped, or 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
3 green onions, chopped (optional)

Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours. Serve with your favorite dippers. Or my favorite way - hollow out a round bread bowl, saving chunks of bread for dipping and serve the dip inside of the bread bowl. I always buy some extra bread to make sure there is plenty for dipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment