Monday, December 6, 2010

Crock Pot BBQ Beef

I have to admit, I have never in my life made bbq sandwiches... Not beef, not pork, none at all! I like them - my family has made them for parties before, but I have never busted out my cooking skills on a pot of bbq sandwiches. Well, that has all changed! :) This was a recipe that was so quick and easy, I will definitely try it again... It even left quite a bit of leftovers, so Josh and I got to enjoy it again the next day - he was in heaven with this recipe!! As he was making the sandwiches up for our plates, he dipped the buns in the leftoever juice that was in the crock pot. He was very excited about that idea and thought that it made the sandwiches even more juicy - so, just saying, you can try it if you want to! :)


Crock Pot BBQ Beef
(recipe found at www.becomingbetty.blogspot.com)

1 1/2 cups ketchup
2 tabelspoons dijon mustard
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Mix sauce ingredients well and pour over a roast already placed in the crock pot. Cook on low all day and serve on a bun!

I used chuck roast because she recommended it as her favorite, but I will leave that up to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment