Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Banana Split Parfaits

So, since I am so on top of it these days (or not) I was planning on making banana split breakfast for my daycare kids and forgot (shocking) to put the yogurt in the freezer. They have been asking for banana split breakfast for a while, so I didn't want to disappoint, but since I don't have a cool blast chiller like on food network (wouldn't that be cool?!?) I knew that I didn't have the time. So, we went for parfaits instead. Same ingredients, just used regular yogurt instead of frozen yogurt! They freaked out and were SOOOO excited! "Can we have this every morning?" Who knew how easy they were to please? (at least for today...)



Banana Split Parfaits

yogurt
bananas
cereal
strawberries

Place a layer of yogurt, layer of banana, layer of yogurt, sprinkle of cereal and strawberries in a dish. Serve. Watch for smiles and HUGE messes (especially with 2 year olds eating yogurt on their own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment