Thursday, March 17, 2011

Souped Up Meatloaf

Here is another crockpot meal that I tried out... Usually I put my meatloaf in the oven, but I thought that I would try it in the crockpot, especially when I saw how few ingredients there were! It turned out pretty good - I made sure to cook it only for the 4 hours instead of longer and it stayed quite juicy... The kids ate it really well so it will be a definite redo at our house!



Souped Up Meatloaf
(recipe found in If I Gotta Cook, Make it Quick)

1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
2 pounds ground beef
1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
2 eggs
1 cup ketchup

In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Shape in loaf. Place in slow cooker. cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.

Note: This can be baked in the oven for 1 hour at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment