Monday, June 6, 2011

Salmon Grilled in Foil

I believe, as far as I can remember, that this is the first time that I have ever had salmon. It had a slightly more fishy taste then I like, but once I got past that, this recipe was pretty good. My brother was over for supper and he went back for seconds on everything and was pretty impressed with the salmon especially! 2 thumbs up from him and the hubs!!



Salmon Grilled in Foil
(recipe found in Taste of Home Healthy Cooking)

4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small onion, cut into rings
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped

Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Combine the garlic powder, lemon pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes ro until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment