Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 6/18-6/24

Our town celebration is this weekend and I can't wait!! It isn't as big as it used to be - we don't have the traveling carnival that comes to town anymore, but there is still fun to be had. There is just something about walking up and down our small town streets, chatting with people that you see all the time or sometimes don't usually see, eating a loaded baked potato from the church potato booth, watching my kids play some of the same kiddie games that I used to play and enjoying a small town parade that just makes me love my hometown!! Can you tell I am a little excited?? I love sharing this with my kids...

So, this weekend is a little crazy and we will be eating all the "stand" foods, but to make it even more wild we are throwing our youngest son's dedication in there. That means making sure the house is clean, the fridge is stocked and the yard is mowed. How are we going to fit all that in? :) Somehow we manage to do it though and still have fun doing it!

Saturday - Boy Scout Booth Hamburgers!
Sunday - Ham It Up Primavera, Fruit Salad, Ezekiel Bread
Monday - Hot Dogs and Baked Beans
Tuesday - 3 month picture day for Braxton - we get to eat out!
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Penne with Peppers and Sausage
Friday - Camping... I still have to figure out that menu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment