Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 7/9-7/15

I can't believe how fast summer is flying this year! We are already down to one more week of T-Ball, 4th of July has come and gone and school seems like it is just around the corner! With the sun finally staying out and giving us a true summer I don't want it to go so fast! :) I love being able to run with my kids all summer long, doing whatever we want to do and I hate to give that up too fast... Quick and easy meals are definitely a part of that game plan and this week is full of them! (As well as trying to not turn on the stove TOO much...)

Friday - *Berry Chicken Salad
Saturday - Sloppy Joes
Sunday - *Mac and Beer Cheese Cups with Ring Bologna
Monday - Cereal
Tuesday - Rigatoni with Bacon and Asparagus
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - *Hearty Pita Tacos with *Oven Roasted Broccoli

Extras: *Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

* - New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment