Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie

I tried this pie at my mom's house and I just knew that I had to have it again! So, since Thanksgiving was at my house this year and one of the things that I was in charge of was the pies, I decided to make it for then... It went over just as well at my house as it did at my mom's!! Yummy!

Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
(recipe found at www.readycrust.com)

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
1 extra serving size graham cracker crust

In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and spice. Beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition. Stir in pumpkin. Pour into crust. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment