Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 12/9-12/15

Got a busy couple of weeks planned, like the rest of the world I am sure! :) Between program practices for all three kids, finishing up the Christmas shopping and a whole lot of baking I am going to find a way to get it all in... Hopefully this week will be the start of the baking, since I plan to finish the Christmas shopping tomorrow! Bring it on! :) I got a new cookbook for Thanksgiving from my cousin Ann and I am busting it out this week! A lot of the recipes are from this cookbook, which she said is full of never fail recipes! Can't wait to check it out... Thanks Ann!

Saturday - pizza for the kids (I'll be shopping!)
Sunday - *BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll Up
Monday - *Chicken Nuggets
Tuesday - *Wigglers Casserole
Wednesday - *Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Veggies
Thursday - *Orange Juice Pork Chops
Friday - *Beer and Cheese Soup

Extras: *Surprise Package Cookies, *Oreo Balls, *Hidden Kisses, *Mint Oreo Fudge, Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment