Monday, January 30, 2012

Chili Spiced Pork Chops

I found another delicious, healthy go to meal for the week night!! This was super easy to throw together (my 2 year old helped me make it) and was done in no time... While it cooked I was able to help my 6 year old with his homework and we had time for some Just Dance on the Wii before bed!! It was a win for all of us... I was a little worried about it being to "spice" for the 4 year old, but he took one bite and proclaimed "you made a delicious supper mommy!" No fighting over supper - that's a win for me every time! :)

Chili Spiced Pork Chops
(recipe found in Taste of Home Simple and Delicious)

3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
3 tablespoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 egg
1/4 cup fat free milk
6 bone in pork rib chops

Combine bread crumbs, chili powder and seasoned salt in a shallow bowl. Combine egg and milk in another shallow bowl. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs. Transfer to a 15x10" baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160.

Serves: 6
Points: 7 per chop

No comments:

Post a Comment