Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekly Line Up - 1/6-1/12

Wow, this week flew by... I know that it was a short week for me, but still - I can't believe (and yes, I am excited) that it is Friday already!! Another short week for me next week also as we are flying to Arizona for a short vacation to visit with friends and family... Should be lots of fun! On that note, I was trying to plan my meals for TWO whole weeks - yikes! I mean, I know that I am organized, but that takes a little extra - including figuring out what we are bringing with for the trip, when we are going to be leaving and when we are going to be getting back... I think that I got it under control and if not? There is always cereal! :)

Friday - *Pasta Primavera
Saturday - *Chicken Chimichangas
Sunday - Lasagna Roll Ups
Monday - *Rumza Pockets
Tuesday - *Turkey and Green Bean Casserole
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday-Tuesday - VACATION BABY!!
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - *Sloppy Joes
Friday - Eggs and Toast

* New Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment