Monday, April 16, 2012

Ranch Pasta Primavera

This is another oldie that I found in my recipe binder... obviously I need to take a look in there every once in a while to see what I have collected! :) It was quick to throw together and another recipe that I didn't get to try on my son's birthday night... I don't know what I was figuring that night - usually I have food overflowing the house and we are eating it for days... This night we ran out of everything!! Made cleaning up easier, but the hubs and I didn't get much to eat!! Once again, from the looks of it - this was a tasty recipe!! I even doubled it and it was gone!!

Ranch Pasta Primavera

6 ounces rotini pasta
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 packet hidden valley ranch mix
16 ounces thawed vegetable medley mix

Cook pasta. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment