Monday, May 14, 2012

Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie

I have been on a huge smoothie kick lately... While most of them have been pretty enjoyable, there have been a few setbacks! :) The grapefruit, orange, lemon smoothie that I tried this morning was definitely one of those - yikes!! Way too chunky and bitter for my taste! Thankfully, since I have a freezer full of blueberries, this was not the case with this smoothie. It was delish!! Definitely another breakfast find for me...


Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
(recipe found on pinterest via smoothie handbook)

1 cup blueberries, frozen
3/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 water
4 ice cubes

Pour water and yogurt into the blender. Add rest of the ingredients. Blend on low for 10-20 seconds. Then increase the speed to medium/high until creamy smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment