Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mini Ham and Cheese Frittatas

Once again I found myself cooking up breakfast on the weekend! I love to be able to do that, but I also love being able to sleep in. This means sacrificing one or the other... Well, this weekend I got to fit both into my schedule and the kids weren't even moaning and groaning about how hungry they were!! BONUS... These tasted fabulous and I would show you a picture, but it turned out horribly and I don't want to turn you off from how good these were! I guess that you will just have to make them yourself to find out how good they were! :)

Mini Ham and Cheese Frittatas
(recipe found in Taste of Home Healthy Cooking)

1/4 pound cubed cooked ham
1 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
6 eggs
4 egg whites
3 tablespoons minced chives
2 tablespoons fat free milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Divide ham between eight greased muffin cups and top with cheese. Beat eggs and egg whites until combined and add chives, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Bake at 375 for 22-25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan.

Serves: 8
Points: 2 per frittata

No comments:

Post a Comment