Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekly Line Up - 7/24-7/30

I haven't been doing my weekly line up for a while... It's summer, what can I say?? :) I decided that it was time to jump back on the wagon and try to get some weekly line ups back out there!

I have been switching things up for the summer and my menu planning has been going from Tuesday to Tuesday instead of Friday to Friday... It works better for grocery shopping when I am already going there for other appointments and you know summer vacation means LOTS of appointments, especially with four kids! Grocery shopping was super easy this week since the kids are at bible school for the week and they serve them supper there and our school has a summer lunch program for the month of July. This momma hasn't had to do a lot of cooking this week! So, here's the line up for this "week"! :) (Keep in mind that I am STILL without my oven and believe me - it's killing me!!)

Tuesday - Bible School
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - Bible School
Friday - *Pasta Recipe from Pinterest
Saturday - *Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Sunday - Eggs and Toast
Monday - Cocoa and Chili Rubbed Pork Chops

No comments:

Post a Comment