Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Line Up - 10/5-10/12

This week has been crazy wild with stuff going on each and every night... running out of the house as soon as the daycare kids leave means a lot of meals ready to roll from the oven or out of the crockpot... Next week should be a little less busy, but I always say that and then we are out and about running anyhow! :) I love it, but I have to say, I am ready for the weekend and just hanging out with the family...

I have been trying out a bunch of new recipes from my blog that I was assigned for Secret Recipe Club and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blog I was assigned... I swear, we are sisters from another mother. We both like quick and simple and there are so many recipes that I want to try that I can't decide which one to actually blog about! I have already made 2 of them, but still want to try a few more before the big reveal on Monday... That means some baking this weekend - YES!

Saturday - *Root Beer Pulled Pork
Sunday - *Crockpot Ham
Monday - *Chicken Avocado Pizza
Tuesday - Mom's Chili
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - Chili Rubbed Pork Chops
Friday - Sausage Pasta with Vegetables

Extras: *white chocolate oatmeal crunch brownies, *thick and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars, pumpkin granola

No comments:

Post a Comment