Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mom's Chili

This is our go to chili at the Kiser house and when I decided that I wanted to whip up a batch the other day I sat down to my blog to find the recipe... I couldn't believe that it wasn't on here!! How could I not have blogged about my mom's chili?? Unheard of! :) So, I gave my mom a quick call and got the complete list of ingredients (for the 80th time!) and put it on the stove... Hope you enjoy as much as we do!


Mom's Chili
(recipe found at my mama's house!)

1 pound ground beef
salt, pepper and diced onion to taste
16 ounce dark red kidney bean
16 ounce diced tomatoes
16 ounce tomato sauce
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
tabasco sauce, to taste
1 tablespoon chili powder

In a large saucepan brown beef with salt, pepper and diced onion until cooked through. Add remaining ingredients to pan and allow to come to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for as long as you choose to allow flavors to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment