Monday, December 3, 2012

Smore's Pockets

When I make crescent dogs for the daycare kids I always end up with a couple of of extra crescent rolls. So, the other day I was looking for a fun way to use them up and make a little treat for the kids after they were done eating. Seeing the 4 leftover marshmallows in my cupboard started this chain of events. Chocolate was just a given! :) Super yummy and easy to make - make 1, 2 or a whole batch!


Smore's Pockets
(all me baby, all me!)

crescent roll
sprinkle of chocolate chips
1 large marshmallow
cinnamon

Preheat oven at 375. Unroll crescent roll. Sprinkle on a few chocolate chips on large end of crescent roll. Place marshmallow on top and roll, tucking in sides as you roll so that the chocolate chips don't fall out. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for until browned and crescent rolls are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment