Monday, December 17, 2012

Unbaked Cookies

These were a simple quick cookie that I made at lunchtime the other day... I left them on the counter to set and then froze them for my Christmas cookie trays! They were easy to make and the hardest part was when I threw in some extra chocolate chips accidentally and had to add some more corn flakes! :) The kids definitely thought these were a winner!


Unbaked Cookies
(not sure where I got this recipe from - it's been in my stash for a while...)

1 (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
1 (6 ounces) chocolate chips
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
3 cups corn flakes
1/2 cup peanuts

Melt first three ingredients together. Remove from heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix together gently. Place small or medium spoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate. Eat or freeze when hardened.

No comments:

Post a Comment