Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pickle Dip

I seem to have a really hard time getting pictures of the food that I take to parties... I think that it is usually because I am trying to do way to many things at one time, right before a party. I mean, get dressed, finish my creation that I am bringing, pick up the babysitter, usually try to get something in the kiddos bellies before I leave and the list goes on and on! :) I definitely need to find a way to be better organized with this part of partying it up, but if all I am missing is a picture of the food that I am bringing - dang it, I'm doing pretty well!

So, I love pickles!! Dill pickle chips? Right up my alley... Dill pickle sunflower seeds? Love 'em! When I found this dip I couldn't wait to try it. It was super yummy, if you like pickles! Easy to throw together, with not a lot of ingredients... it was great!

Pickle Dip
(recipe found on pinterest via homemadebyharper.wordpress.com)

2 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese
16 ounces sour cream
32 ounces jar of jalapeno babies, finely chopped
1/4 to 1/2 cup pickle juice
garlic salt to taste

Mix sour cream and cream cheese together. Add pickles and pickle juice to mixture. Add garlic salt to taste. Enjoy with your favorite potato chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment