Thursday, February 7, 2013

Raspberry Peach Smoothie

This was a yummy breakfast treat! The kids have usually eaten by the time I get a chance for my own breakfast, but they had to try a taste of this one when I made it and they thought it was super good too! :)


Raspberry Peach Smoothie
(recipe found on pinterest via www.bluediamond.com)

1 cup almond milk
1 cup frozen, unsweetened peaches, partially thawed
1 packet no calorie sweetener, optional (I used a small amount of sugar)
1 cup frozen, unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed

Blend almond milk, peaches and sweetener until smooth. Pour a little more than half into another container. Blend raspberries with peach smoothie remaining in blender until smooth. Pulse blender and add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, if necessary, to help blend. Pour both flavors into glass at the same time; swirl with a straw. I skipped the swirling step and just added all ingredients into the blender at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment