Monday, September 16, 2013

Minecraft Creeper Cake



So, I don't know much about minecraft, but I know that I have 2 boys that insist on playing it on their ipods all the time!! They have a blast with it and they have a bunch of cousins that are addicted to it as well. So, when I saw this birthday cake on pinterest, I knew I had to give it a whirl for Brody's birthday... It was so simple that I almost felt like I was cheating him! :) It saved me some time and he loved it! YAY!!



Minecraft Creeper Cake
(idea found on pinterest)

1 box cake mix, whatever flavor you prefer
1 container white frosting
green food coloring
kit kat bars (I bought 2 king size to have enough - for the cake and me, I love kit kats!)

Prepare cake according to directions on box. Mix green food coloring with frosting until you have the green shade that you desire. Frost cake and place kit kat pieces on cake to look like picture. Walah! You are finished... See, told you it was easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment