Thursday, October 3, 2013

Roasted Chicken Breast




Sometimes it is the simple things that fly past you when you are not looking. I am always on the look out and searching for new recipes to try, new recipes to share and I bypass the simplest ones... I realized this whole heartedly the other day when I found this recipe. So completely simple, ingredients that I always have on hand, yet I've never just made it this way. It was fantastic! So, slow down, take it easy and try this new recipe that is so simple it might be overlooked!

Roasted Chicken Breast
(recipe found on pinterest)

chicken breast
olive oil
salt and pepper

Rub chicken breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat oven to 425 or start the grill for a grilled version of this tasty chicken! Cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven and then let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment