Thursday, September 18, 2014

Crockpot Chicken Tacos



I've said it before, my family are big fans of tacos... They are usually on the menu a couple times a month, if not once a week. I wanted to shake it up a bit and use chicken instead of beef and I love the fact that I was able to make these in the crock pot. They were super delicious and a great way to mix it up!


Crockpot Chicken Tacos
(recipe found on pinterest via laaloosh.com)

12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
1 package dry taco seasoning mix
2 cups fat free chicken broth
12 taco shells
1 cup lettuce, shredded
1 small red onion, diced
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream

Put chicken, broth, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning into a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Shred chicken with two forks. Divide chicken and taco fixings evenly among taco shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment