Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 9/26-10/2



This week I'm going for easy peasy meals that are favorites of the kiddos! I have a lot going on and we are helping my sister and her family move into their new house on top of the 5K we are doing this weekend, I'm bringing the meal for ECFE this week and my first night of being the troop leader for my son's cub scout group is Wednesday night... That means I have some planning to do! :) Have a great week!

Friday - Grilled Cheese and Spaghettios
Saturday - Steaks
Sunday - Eggs and Toast
Monday - *Cheesy Ground Beef Rice Casserole
Tuesday - Land Your Man Beans, Hot Dogs, Cornbread, Strawberry Jello with Bananas, Smores on a Stick (My night to bring for ECFE - Cowboy Theme)
Wednesday - Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs
Thursday - Lasagna Roll-ups

Extras: granola, brownies, *cracker jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment