Monday, November 3, 2014

Tortellini Bake



Once again I was looking for a quick and easy meal that I could throw together without a lot of trouble. I had a bag of tortellini in my freezer that I have had for a bit and I wanted to use it up. So, I planned my meal around that and this recipe! :) It was tasty - a little too much on the pasta sauce, but as I have said before, I'm not a bit red sauce person. I know that my kids love it though, so I suck it up and try different recipes even if it includes pasta sauce!


Tortellini Bake
(Recipe found on pinterest)

1 bag (19 or 20 ounces) cheese filled tortellini
1 jar (15 ounces) alfredo sauce
1/2 jar pasta sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup grated parmesan

Combine tortellini, alfredo sauce and pasta sauce in large bowl. Stir to cover tortellini in sauces. Place in sprayed 9x9 baking dish and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment