Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lazy Cake Cookies



I am the leader for my oldest son's Webelos group and that means that I have 9 hungry boys that want a snack after a long day at school! :) I was looking for something quick and yummy to make for them (it was a day that I completely forgot about making snacks) and I was scrounging through my cupboards to see what I had the ingredients for... This recipe popped into my head and I had everything on hand - yay!! Mix and spread in a pan - you can't beat that! The boys scarfed them down, I think that there was one left for the hubs when he got home from work. Super easy and with all the same great sweet taste as cookies!


Lazy Cake Cookies
(Recipe found at imalazymom.com via Pinterest)

1 box yellow or white cake mix
2 eggs beaten
5 tablespoons melted butter
2 cups M&M’s or mini chocolate chips

Mix together, put in a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment